Now that Military Money Might has been going strong for almost two months, I thought that I would share with you some of our most popular articles from the past sixty days. Please feel free to share these with your friends and family. Thanks…
Notable articles from the blog:
- Mutual Fund Recommendations From Money Magazine – The top seventy mutual funds rated by the magazine. If you are looking for a new fund to invest in, start with this list as a good screen.
- Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine’s Top 25 Mutual Funds – My favorite personal finance magazine lists its top twenty-five mutual funds in its annual list. Kiplinger’s includes what it deems as the perfect portfolio asset allocations for different time in an investor’s life. For young investors, check out their long term portfolio.
- An Army Second Lieutenant (2LT) Will Earn Over $100,000 – My favorite rule of thumb is the “Rule of 72”. Find out how long it will take for your money to double in value…24 years at 3% for example.
- “Personal Finance 101” PowerPoint Presentation – Check out an introduction to personal finance.
- Knowing the Factors that Make Up Your Credit Score – Knowing the key attributes of your score will let you know how to improve it.
- Tips To Make Bill Paying Easier – Make things automatic with bill paying services on the internet. Pay yourself first and save in late fees.
- What Is a Good Stock: A Six Part Series – What characteristics make an individual stock a good investment? We covered many attributes over a week.
Blog Carnivals (The Best of the Blogshere):
Military Money Might was featured in the following Blog Carnivals this month…..
I hope that you have enjoyed the blog these past two months as much as I have enjoyed writing it and that you will continue reading. Thanks again….